We are happy that we can finally come together as a congregation at the Charlotte Campus to worship and to hear a message from God’s Word. Due to COVID-19 precautions, space will be limited, so reservations are required.
Reservations will open at 10am on Monday, and close at 5pm on Thursday. No reservations can be made Fridays-Sundays.
The registration link will be available on the homepage beginning 10am Monday.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT:
- All Central parking lots are open. There will be no shuttle service.
- All buildings will have been sanitized in preparation for your visit.
- To allow time for us to implement COVID 19 protocols, please arrive early. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of service.
- Both the Sanctuary and Weatherby Hall will be options as we open registration each Monday.
- Registrations close when a building reaches capacity, or by 5pm Thursday, whichever comes first.
- Please, only make a reservation for one service time.
- Students in grades 6-12 will meet in the Varsity Building for a service at 10am only. No reservations are required for students. Masks are required.
- There will be no CSM Preschool or Elementary services, childcare or Adult Life Group meetings.
- Coffee Central will not be open.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LATEST CDC GUIDELINES FOR CHURCHES:
- Please practice social distancing while on campus.
- In order to maintain social distancing inside the buildings, you will be seated by an usher. Your entire party must be present in order to be seated together.
- You are required to wear a mask.
You can click here to register for 10am service at the Lake Park Campus.